hf1

New weenotions pockets - custom slots up!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: New weenotions pockets - custom slots up!!

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:08 pm

Love mine, infact Summer is wearing it right now, I have a medium which she is on the second from tightest setting, I could do it up on the tightest but I prefer it a little looser and it doesn't leak like that, soooo, happy days!! The rise is very high on her, but If I wanted a prefect fit I'd be much better with a small but I want it to last!!

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:26 pm

flutterby wrote:Love mine, infact Summer is wearing it right now, I have a medium which she is on the second from tightest setting, I could do it up on the tightest but I prefer it a little looser and it doesn't leak like that, soooo, happy days!! The rise is very high on her, but If I wanted a prefect fit I'd be much better with a small but I want it to last!!

Wondering now if a medium would have been OK after all. He's right at the end of that weight range though which was why I chose large so that it fitted for longer. Is the rise higher than on the old mediums or do you not have one to compare it with?

We grew out of the old mediums ages ago due to the rise being too low. Looked like builders bum most of the time! :lol: :lol:

Helen xx

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:30 pm

Photos posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12470

US nappy makers all list waist and thigh measurements (and rise) in addition to weight, and those actually are a much better guide (WN are doing that now too, don't remember whether they used to).

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:33 pm

I did have an old medium, but not any more!! The rise looks higher, but I think that's just because it's not so stretch!! though it is 17.5 inches accordring to the WN site which is nearly the same as a large blueberry side snap, I'm pretty sure they are 18 inches!

WNs have always had measurments as long as I've noticed!!

And holdens landings don't put thigh measurements, so not all US nappy makers! As it's thighs that are normally our problem it's quite annoying though I'm sure she's measure the thigh if I asked!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:39 pm

I have just had mine delivered today and I think it looks fab :D It is very different than the old style but looking at it I think it will be perfect on Georgia :D

Have taken a pic to show it in comparison to a blueberry ss large

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Hmmm do you think they might work at night then - they look a decent size!!
Not that Isabelle really needs anymore night nappies :roll: and she's close to night-PT too... :(

:hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Can't comment on the large, but I couldn't stuff a medium enough to last over night, it starts to gape if I put more that a teeny bamboo booster and an EP hemp in it!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Hmmm do you think they might work at night then - they look a decent size!!
Not that Isabelle really needs anymore night nappies :roll: and she's close to night-PT too... :(

:hohoho:

Georgias is for nights, will update tommorow night :D We use a bb combo insert and a 2 layer bamboo booster to get us through the night now.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies