hf1

Pricing small thirties duos?

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Pricing small thirties duos?

Postby epsilon1 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I bought about six of these when Junior was small, but sadly they leaked on him and I anyway got fed up with restuffing pockets after every wash. They cost £12 each new :shock: have been used only lightly, all have the original inserts and I REALLY ought to sell them I think (very tempting to hang on to them 'just in case' but not sensible)...

They don't seem to come up for sale very often though, so I'm a bit clueless as to price. For textbooks we (law students) used to take a third off the price we'd paid when selling them the next year, but £8 seems a lot, even though they weren't cheap. The label says they fit 6-18lb. Help!

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Pricing small thirties duos?

Postby Bugglyboo » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:20 am

I was going to say £8. You could say in your post that you're open to offers. If they dont sell then you can lower the price.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby confusinglady » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 am

I was going to say £8 too. As Jess says, give it a go and if they don t sell you could lower the price. I love thirsties but they seem to have lost popularity :( I have size 2 pockets that I m using on Bob now otherwise I d be interested. Xx

My avatar
epsilon1
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby epsilon1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Thank you both :D

My other problem is that we don't have a working digital camera in the house atm (I managed to leave mine behind at my parents' and we're not there again until just after Christmas :roll: )

I suppose if I advertise I shall just have to explain that and say they look like new, which they do.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies