Little lamb one size

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Little lamb one size

Postby littlesez » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:29 pm

I have to say I am thrilled :D I really like them ! I don't really do pockets but had a spare one lying about and rob wanted me o get a pack as he likes them so I got ten :lol:

I think I prefer them to bg :shock: they keep really nice they are trim and really good value, a surprise really I would recommend them :thumbsup:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Little lamb one size

Postby clothmama » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:31 pm

Interesting! It will be interesting to see how the aplix and elastic hold up as they haven't been great with some of their other nappies. Are they colours or just white?

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:34 pm

They are poppers. My little Lamb aplix has always been fine on my fitteds but don't get me started n the elastics!

Loads of colours to choose from and they seem softer than bg

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby emsy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:10 pm

I have found a new love for little lamb pockets too :love: ive only used the sized so far though as they have a fab trifold bamboo insert.
Hows the size of the onesize Sara, Jakes nearly outgrown the bg onesize, are they around the same size or more roomy x

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:26 pm

They are pretty trim cant imagine them being big enough on the rise but if you wanna borrow one just shout :D

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

I am using large Little Lamb sized pockets on DS and love them, they are quite different in style to the OS though, it's the double leg gusset I really like as it doesn't leak. We use LL wraps over fitteds and they are great too

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:50 am

Yeh I like the double gusset thing too :D

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:45 pm

I see lots of good deals for these nappies and now I'm in doubt ;)
I like BG but there aren't good deals on them in my country so these or the sized ones might be a good idea. But which one sized or os? Are they slimfitting? And I'm worried about the poppers, are they easy to adjust? That's the good thing about velcro imo ;)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:34 am

Esther I love poppers, much more than aplix, I never had any probs with getting a good fit and I find them less bulky than aplix around babies tummy. @MissFrodo

@littlesez and @emsy after a good few months using them how are finding they are holding up?

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies