hf1

Fuzzi bunz leaking

My avatar
kellysomer
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Fuzzi bunz leaking

Postby kellysomer » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 pm

I dont think its volume of wee as it is coming out of the seam around the leg, will look into little lambs

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:58 pm

If they're really not working for you then I'd try a couple of other different makes before giving up if you still like the idea of using cloth. Despite saying my Fuzzibunz leaked I am still using cloth nappies every day (and night) and love them as I have found other pocket nappies and two part systems (I use bamboo nappies with a wrap) have worked an absolute treat. In fact my workhorse nappies that I am constantly relying on now are my Little Lamb pocket nappies that I got on offer so were a bargin! I use the bamboo inserts that came with them and add an extra hemp insert underneath (so furthest from her bum iykwim) and this generally lasts her 3 hrs comfortably.

My avatar
kellysomer
Clothie
Clothie

Postby kellysomer » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 pm

I just dont understand how they worked so well for son no 1, it so odd. I think i am going to try little lambs or charlie banana?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:07 pm

All babies are different (pee wise and shape) Maybe try some different inserts with the pockets you have first, i've never used fuzzis but we had Bumgenius and DD used to out pee the microfibre that came with them.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Some nappies are just not built to last. Maybe they only have the life span of 1 baby ?

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:13 pm

I have some Charlie Bananas too and love them so much I often save them for best :giggle: (I know that's ridiculous!)

My avatar
Dancing mum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Dancing mum » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Having said that I don't use the Microfibre inserts that came with the Charlie Bananas as Microfibre just does nothing for my LO. I stuff them with the LL inserts and hemp, so it's definitely worth trying some different combinations to get the right absorbency.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies