hf1

Just ordered a LL size 1 pocket

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Just ordered a LL size 1 pocket

Postby nic1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Can't wait to try this but baby not due till April. Ordered the Jade colour. Good that it's free postage too! :
Edited to add- anyone any experience of these?
Nic

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Just ordered a LL size 1 pocket

Postby ems101 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:25 pm

For me (obvs not me, my son!!), these are the best nappies ever. They are even better at sz 2 and 3 as the tri fold insert is as thirsty as hell!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:27 pm

Awwwww brill. Can't wait to get using them!! Thank you for your info. Nice to know you get on well with them! :thumbsup:
Nic

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:01 am

nic1 wrote:Awwwww brill. Can't wait to get using them!! Thank you for your info. Nice to know you get on well with them! :thumbsup:
Nic

They are fab as Emily said, I wish I'd got the sized rather than one size after the size ones as I'm not getting on with them that well :( . She gifted me her size 1 ones and I hope to keep them going round the Tree so if you would like to use them (or some of them) and then pass them on you are very welcome. There may be someone else who can use them between now and April but if not happy to send them on :D

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:39 am

We should keep a track of how many bottoms have been in those nappies! A new world record?!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:13 pm

clothmama wrote:
nic1 wrote:Awwwww brill. Can't wait to get using them!! Thank you for your info. Nice to know you get on well with them! :thumbsup:
Nic

They are fab as Emily said, I wish I'd got the sized rather than one size after the size ones as I'm not getting on with them that well :( . She gifted me her size 1 ones and I hope to keep them going round the Tree so if you would like to use them (or some of them) and then pass them on you are very welcome. There may be someone else who can use them between now and April but if not happy to send them on :D

Ohhhh yes plse Tory. That would be fab!!!!
Nic x

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies