Best pocket for toddler?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Best pocket for toddler?

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:08 am

As you may have gathered my lovely Rémy is a bit of a handful, ever since he has been born any sort of clothes / nappy changes have always been accompanied by hysterics. Now that he is so strong I've realised I'm having more dispo days than I want to and I've realised it is because I'm just worn down by his fighting all the time to get both nappy and wrap on. I'm thinking that what I need to help the situation is more pockets and possibly (which I never really liked with Louis) velcro just to make it as quick and painless as possible for all involved!

What do you guys think - any suggestions for easier nappy changes :giggle: ?
What are your favourite pockets for toddlers?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Best pocket for toddler?

Postby ems101 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:30 am

Sized lls. Hands down. I have a two you can have it you like. Found it lurking at the back of the cupboard!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:43 am

ems101 wrote:Sized lls. Hands down. I have a two you can have it you like. Found it lurking at the back of the cupboard!

How did I know you were going to say that :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: that would be awesome as I really loved the size 1 ones - thank you @ems101 :widesmile: It is just such a shame they don't have thier lovely prints like they do for the one sized ones (I'm going to sell all mine!). I'd like some pretty ones too :giggle:

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:05 am

They do a few prints now...

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Hey @clothmama you could get a few different ones, all in the name of doing reviews for the tree...

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:17 pm

I could post you out a couple of larges to try. Not sure off the top of my head what there is, but know there's a fuzzi bunz

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:12 am

autumnalgirl wrote:I could post you out a couple of larges to try. Not sure off the top of my head what there is, but know there's a fuzzi bunz

Thats lovely thanks Christie but I´ve got a couple of large fuzzis left from Louis (actually think they are medium/large but they are huge!).

@LynniferT didn´t you have a pocket you really like?

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:55 am

We dont use pockets here as T is quite a heavy wetter and we always got wicking (had a couple of bumgenius v4 for DH to use but sold them on) we use flips, bestbottoms and close pop in nappies.

We use the bamboo v2 pop ins as they are quick for changing and the inserts snap in so dont move. We do boost ours with extra bamboo but they are still relatively slim and reliable.

Milovia pockets get good reviews but i've never used them and they are poppers.

Our velcro flip wraps with bamboo prefolds are our other quick and easy changing (another DH nappy ;) )

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:28 am

I really liked the pop ins. I found them more reliable than pockets. The containment is amazing as well.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies