hf1

Leaking nappy help

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Leaking nappy help

Postby Bugglyboo » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:38 pm

@Mab, I hope you let us know how you get on. I think most of us have had leaky times where we've despaired but CNT usually have the answer somewhere. Plus it's a bunch of really lovely people. That's why I keep coming back.

My avatar
Mab
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Mab » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Just wanted to say I hit the cloth nappy motherload. We were visiting Exeter and I popped in to the Jelly charity shop. Unfortunately I'd been in there far too long and both hubby and baby were restless by the time I discovered the cloth nappy section.
I grabbed some boosters two are bamboo/cotton and the others are unlabelled. I've yet to wash them and try them out but I'm excited.
Also wanted to say that if anyone was looking for more on the cheap they were all an excellent price.

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:17 am

Oo @Mab that's good to know. MIL lives in Totnes so will have to go and have a look in Exeter next time we visit.

My avatar
cuppachaplz
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby cuppachaplz » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Hi @Mab,
How did the boosters work?
Miosolo nappies are all MF, and mioboosts are also MF, but you don't have to use their boosters. As others have said, hemp or bamboo hold far more wee.
Are your issues more with the pre-loved nappies. I ask because there was an issue not so long ago with the PUL in miosolos. If they are leaking through the front, it might be worth checking this, although it sounds like this is not your issue. If you want to check, fold them iced out and gently stretch the PUL looking for cracks (compare to your new ones if unsure). If they are cracked, you can complain through eBay.
Unfortunately, I never got on with miosolos for long with mine. If you have a cloth nappy library, you could try other makes, in order to find what works for you x

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies