hf1

Yee hawwww

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Yee hawwww

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:35 am

Well lastnight was out first night in Fuzzies, I was very brave and took the plunge to go overnight!!!!! I was a sucess, she stayed dry with no leaks, I did change her at 1am before we went to be but the nappy wasn't very wet and neither was this mornings one so prob could have gone all night!! Watching DH put one on was very funny though!!!!!! So now I just need to stock up on a shed more inserts and boosters.

I am def going to sell some fuzzies (19 is too many) so I can get weenotions, I have them for sale on the clasifieds but no takers so may have to e-bay!!!!!

Fingers crossed tonight is good as well

Kirst x :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Yee hawwww

Postby Rae » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Glad you managed to do all night.
Unless your fuzzies are new, then I wouldn't bother with ebay. They stopped people selling second hand underwear (nappies included :roll: ) about 2 years ago.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Ewww scond hand underwear!!!!!

Any suggestions on where would be a good place to sell mt pre-loved fuzzies? THe small ones have hardly been used. The only reason I am selling some is to fund my new found habit!!!!

Kirst x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:25 pm

Other than on here, the following link is an auction type site that just does nappies and related things.
http://www.usednappies.co.uk/

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:39 pm

I love bargain-hunting on that site, but I must admit if I were selling on it I would avoid starting the bidding at 99p (or set a reserve). You'll probably get a better price (at any rate, one you're happy with) if you list them on boards like this one and UK Parent's Lounge. :wink:

I don't know about the UK, but I've noticed on French eBay there are loads of used nappy auctions at the moment - not sure if they've relaxed their policy, as they used to be red-hot about shutting down those auctions.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:02 pm

http://www.thenappysite.co.uk/

I've sold nappies here before as well! It's free, and you just put up a listing like you would on here!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:10 pm

Thanks for the advice

Haven't had Gracie in her fuzzies overnight for a couple of nights, I don't have enough inserts,will have to buy more, I think I might give the Petits DessousBambood insert - what do you think?

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies