Got my first WN

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Got my first WN

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:36 pm

Loving it, loving it,loving it

Tried it on Gracie and it fits like a glove but I am going to be very good and put it aside until Santa leaves it in her stocking (well that's the plan!!!!!) Thanks so much Hanna.x

Got a D'lish on the way as well, it has arrived but I was out so it is at thew blooming post office till tomorrow - arghhhh :bebykiss:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Got my first WN

Postby flutterby » Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:31 pm

Kirstyh wrote:Loving it, loving it,loving it

Tried it on Gracie and it fits like a glove but I am going to be very good and put it aside until Santa leaves it in her stocking (well that's the plan!!!!!) Thanks so much Hanna.x

Got a D'lish on the way as well, it has arrived but I was out so it is at thew blooming post office till tomorrow - arghhhh :bebykiss:

Your welcome!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:47 pm

Still being brave and not putting the lovely fluffiness on Gracie - how good am I!!!!

Wasn't my d'lish that arrived the other day so still waiting :roll:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Crazily good ;)

Nappies are for using not for saving for special in my opinion :lol: but I think that's because kiddies grow out of stuff so quickly I'm not a fan of saving stuff for best...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:06 pm

It will be on her bottom first thing christmas morning, can't wait to see my d'lish, looking at the Wn site trying to decide what to get next - a night nappy or pocket - soooo much choice. What are the best inserts to use with WN????

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies