hf1

Fuzzie Stuffing!!??

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Fuzzie Stuffing!!??

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:14 am

What is the best combo for fuzzie to avoid leg gaping? When we use the fuzzie insert and a peachy cheeks hemp booster we get a lot of gaping at the leg although I must admit never had any leasks not even over night! Durning the day all I use is the hemp insert and a Tesco MF cloth ( :oops: ) which works great for 2-3 hours and we get a lovely fit around the legs. I have just bought some easy peasy hemp inserts so could I use bamboo and hemp together overnight (very light wetter), this would be much slimmer???????

Kirst x

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Fuzzie Stuffing!!??

Postby tanya » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:38 am

I wouldn't worry too much about the leg gaping on Fuzzis. I've only had leaks where the legs were tight fitting (or right up against her legs). We now deliberately fasten them quite loosely.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am

Phew, that's good then, like I said they have never leaked on us and have just contained a rather large I have lots of veg in my diet poo - sorry TMI!!!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:09 pm

DH has been laughing at me, I bought a couple of hand towels from Ikea for 29p and using one of them with an easy peasy insert is great for during the day, easyily get 3 hours out of it, yesterday she has a fuzzi insert and a bamboo dish cloth!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies