hf1

What's your favorite Pocket nappy and why?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

What's your favorite Pocket nappy and why?

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Well I've got a selection of Fuzzis, a Pea Pod and now a Happy Heiney.

Gotta say I think overall its my Fuzzis that have to come out on top. I love the HH for the gorgeous prints but I do get a tiny bit of wicking and its not as slim due to the velcro (but then easier to put on I suppose).

I find my fuzzis REALLY reliable even on my fairly heavy wetter I rarely have any leaks and when I do its my fault for not changing him if we've been in the car or he's been asleep or something like that. The colours are nice, the material soft and the fit great. Just wish I had a girl so I could get a bright pink one lol!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:21 pm

My favourite pocket would have to be Green Kids in the Carebear print - I love this nappy. My pea pods are good too but i really do need the next size up, she getting a bit of a plumbers crack LOL!!!!!

I'm finding out all about Fuzzi Bunz tomorrow and I'm really excited! I've heard such good thing about them.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:48 pm

After initially being pretty impressed with my Pea Pods I have to admit it is now my change bag nappy. It just seemed to leak everytime no matter what I did unless I changed every 1-2 hours. Shame though as I like to support Aussie companies and the customer service was excellent. Maybe I should get it out and have another go!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:49 pm

I think it works so well for us because Phebie really isnt a big wee'r so it works great for her.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:39 am

I love my Happy Heinys. They are just so cute and they are now my trusted nappy to take to swimming lessons, the changing rooms aren't great and Charlotte loves to roll around being nosey so the HH are brilliant for just wacking on.

Having said that though I also love my gDiapers, which aren't pockets as such, more pouches but they are now my trusted going away nappy as they are so small to pack and easy to wash. I have just today taken delivery of some fab prints too.

Annette
Last edited by Annette on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:50 am

Tried the Pea Pods again and no luck!!!

Just wanted to add bumgenius, think i love them even more than Fuzzis. Is the velcro still going to be good by potty training though?????????

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:03 am

I just love pocket nappies lol!

It really is a toss up between Happy Heiny and Fuzzi but think maybe it is Fuzzi lol!

I actually think the HH are the slimmest nappy out of all mine... they are cut small all round and you can't even tell Erin is wearing a cloth nappy when she has those on (except the obvious gorgeous patterns lol)

The reason I think I like the Fuzzi that incy bit more is because they are softer on the outside. I love the print of the HH but they aren't as soft.

I've not had any leaks in any of my nappies so can't preference any that way.

I do like my Mommy's Touch (only have one) but I think I need to get used to the more poppers on it... well i NEED to as I have seen some lush patterns on a US site that I NEED! lol

Even my massive Minkis that we have for bed I love! It's proper comedy the size of Erin's bum but they keep her nice and dry and they're funky.

My avatar
baby_bufters
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby baby_bufters » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:57 am

I love my fuzzis...I find it hard to get the instert in right in my bumgenuis....I like mommys touch but have problems getting the poppers right.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:17 am

clothmama wrote:Tried the Pea Pods again and no luck!!!

HOw do you find the Inserts for them? Or is it just the whole lot doesn't work well for you, I love the inserts and use them in all my pockets.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies