hf1

What's your favorite Pocket nappy and why?

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby kittykins » Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:34 pm

i have fuzzis, happy heinys, drybees, swaddlebees and minki pockets and i have to say my Fuzzis WIN!!
they outperform all the others, never leak or wick, are cute, soft and comfy, easy to put on, easy and quick to wash/dry, i could go on.. lol

yvonne xx

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:58 am

Fuzzis come out on top for me with regard to function and the fab colours. They are the nappy of choice for my 2 year old son!

I like the cute look of the minki fleece pockets but only use them when it's warm enough for them to just wear a t'shirt with it as they are bulky!

Did really like the swaddlebees (not the new velour ones though!) for a while but they started to leak as L got bigger

Jan xx

My avatar
sford1978
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sford1978 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:56 am

I love my fuzzis and want to buy more but I am also hoping to try out blueberries and HH and swaddlebees... too much choice!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:20 am

I didn't get on with the two swaddlebees I tried (thankfully they were a loan!) one of each the old style and new style...

However I do love my blueberries and HHs... Have you also thought about bumgenius?

My avatar
sford1978
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sford1978 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:31 am

I would like to try everything! Need to sell the ones that DIDN'T work for me first though else DH will have a hissy fit!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:04 am

Heheheheh yep know that one well!! :D :lol:

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies