hf1

Blueberrys...or should i say Swaddlebees!?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Blueberrys...or should i say Swaddlebees!?

Postby Shevi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 pm

hi all, not that it makes any different, but did you know that blueberry and swaddlebee are the same company? same postal address on both their sites...which should mean it wont be too complicated for some UK shops to start selling them, as they already deal with blueberry under its swaddlebee name anyway!!
so was just wondering, are they cut as narrow as the swaddlebees? or could i use other inserts with them, and their inserts in other pockets i have?
i'm pleased that swaddlebees have given a nappy another name finally as it was getting very confusing what with swaddlebee pockets . swaddlebee pockets that need wraps, oragnice velor that is sized...or one sized...or doesn't need a wrap etc etc, and its nice that they found such a nice name too!
shevi

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:57 pm

Definately not cut narrow like swaddlebees or we wouldn't get on with them...]

will reply more later as Isabelle trying to help type!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:16 pm

Right - I'll try to type this while Isabelle destoys the house :lol:

I don't blueberries are anything like the swaddlebees...

The side snaps are similar design but completely different fit IYSWIM... I think a normal fuzzi insert would fit both the side snap ones and the BG style ones...

So even though they're both owned and run by the same ppl they're definately a different style/shape/fitting of nappy...

Would LOVE some UK sites to start selling them...

Hope that helps some!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:40 pm

ta sweetie! Glad your little limpet left you free for a moment!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:18 pm

Oh that's interesting, but they are definately not the same cut or fit!

I imagine almost any insert would fit the blueberry's as the inserts that I got with mine are huge :o it would be amazing if someone in the uk would stock them, I may even buy some more :!:

Do you have a swaddlebee to compare when your blueberry's arrive? if not I could post some pics to show them in comparison :D :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:31 pm

i have an OV OS, so its a narrow cut, but its a shaped not a pocket anyway...their pockets always worried me as i think to get the same cm squared of absorbancy it would have to be super thinck cos you dont have the width, so i am mightily relieved taht they are not the same!!!
night night all
Shevi

My avatar
huglinson
Clothie
Clothie

Postby huglinson » Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:47 pm

some of the fabrics are the same, I noticed that they both have the blue and coffee circles facbric

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies