hf1

Upsy Daisy ss sizing?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Upsy Daisy ss sizing?

Postby JanX » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Anyone got any advice regariding the sizing of these please? I have heard that the large are very big so unsure whether to get the large or the m/l for the girls??

they fit into medium fuzzis perfectly still, a large ss wee notions fits fab on the thigh and rise and is on the tightest popper settings, m/l holdens landings fit nicely and large JR's are a great fit too!

any advice greatly recieved :D

thanks

jan x

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Upsy Daisy ss sizing?

Postby juboo752 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Emmm thats a tough one!! I haven't tried a large in the SS, i went for all M/L which fit Lottie really well. In one of them she is on the tightest setting and the other she is on the middle setting (not sure why there is a difference, maybe the popper placement :? :? ) Lottie is in Large WN NL and SS on the smallest popper setting and probably Large in most others.

Not sure this helps :? :?

Juliex

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Gracie has hers on today. I think hers is a medium, will double check though and it's on the tightest setting on her but she is long and skinny, she is 18lb 4oz just now. xx

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:11 pm

Just checked and ours is a medium. xx

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:58 pm

You saw the pics of Jak in our medium didn't you?? Need I say any more!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 pm

lol Hannah!

thing is the website says a medium waist is to fit 9-18" which doesn't sound big enough :D I don;t like the nappies to be on the loosest settings either.. I definately need the large rise though :? :? :? can't decide!

jan x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:09 pm

JanX wrote:lol Hannah!

thing is the website says a medium waist is to fit 9-18" which doesn't sound big enough :D I don;t like the nappies to be on the loosest settings either.. I definately need the large rise though :? :? :? can't decide!

jan x

Yeah that's why I thought it would fit Summer but it really didn't! I think I'd go for the m/l but then it depends on how bulky you mind it being!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:16 pm

flutterby wrote:
JanX wrote:lol Hannah!

jan x

Yeah that's why I thought it would fit Summer but it really didn't! I think I'd go for the m/l but then it depends on how bulky you mind it being!

you see I don't want them bulky, I want a nice fit with them! I am going to go for the m/l I think, I suppose if they are too small I can always sell them and re-order a large :D

I have heard that UD nappies do come up big but it would be just my luck for them to be too small :roll:

jan x

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:46 pm

I have oodles of Upsy Daisies. :D I asked Fiona to create the medium/large size as Cole fitted nicely in mediums but needed a higher rise.

The m/l nappies are basically a medium measurement but with the rise the same as the large.

The larges are huge! I could use them on Cole overnight well stuffed but they gaped too much round the leg to be used less stuffed during the day.

Hope that helps. :D

Helen xx

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies