high rise

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

high rise

Postby charliesam » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:10 pm

i need to get sam some new pockets having sold my bb :( :(
he is v tall and needs a high rise most os mow a little short on the rise :( any ideas
our favorites are funky's but difficult to get hold of :( i was thinking maybe large fuzzi's or anyone any thoughts on wn ss large ? or what about bg are they good in the rise? they must be the one nappy we have never tried :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: high rise

Postby flutterby » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 pm

The BG rise is similar to BBOS I believe so probably no good! Large Fuzzi's rise is fab however I think you may find them to big everywhere else, how about a petit toddler fuzzi! WOW large WNs have a 20" rise that should be plenty!

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:51 pm

charliesam wrote:i need to get sam some new pockets having sold my bb :( :(
he is v tall and needs a high rise most os mow a little short on the rise :( any ideas
our favorites are funky's but difficult to get hold of :( i was thinking maybe large fuzzi's or anyone any thoughts on wn ss large ? or what about bg are they good in the rise? they must be the one nappy we have never tried :hohoho:

I have a couple of new style medium fuzzis which we don't get on with (not keen on poppers) they are very generously sized and high in the rise. Give me a shout if you'd be interested in them. :wink:

We didn't get on with the new wn ss though. Love the old style ones. :D

Upsy Daisy medium/long are great too. They have the same rise as a large.

Helen xx

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:10 pm

thanks

i have 2 med fuzzi's that fit perfectly but i can tell in a months time they are not going to high enough :( tempted to try a petit toddler as i do love fuzzi's :D

wn ss i'm just not sure v pretty but i have a new nn large and not sure about at all :( if you stuff it well the leg elastic is no-where near the leg and when he poo'ed it leaked-yuk thinking of selling it :wink: :wink:

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Yes i would deffo recomend bumgenius, boring but reliable :D

Have you tried the Happyheiny OS?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:47 pm

New and old style WN SS both have quite a good rise, though it's longer on the new ones (huge!). So do the new Upsy Daisy's, but they run quite big - got larges for Lili (I didn't know they did an M/L :() and even on the tightest setting they're a bit big on her, at 9 kilos.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies