hf1

Green Kids??

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Green Kids??

Postby juboo752 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Not tried a Green Kids before and just wondering what they are like??

I love the look of the Funtimes one's, the prints are fab :D , but what are they like reliability wise, are they cotton outers and are they applix :?

tia

Juliex

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Green Kids??

Postby beck » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 am

yes they are a applix and the prints are generally in cotton outers. Green kids are your staple nappy (we have about 19 of them) Even though thry are cotton I have NEVER had a leak with them and would highly reccommend them

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:51 pm

I have 1 anytime, 1 funtime and 2 minkytimes. I really like them. They are very good. Like Beck, I don't have any problems with the cotton outer on the funtime but some people find they wick.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:40 am

I loved my anytimes, and used them as our night nappy for a few months, never a problem. The funtimes were great too but I did find that ours wicked a little, so not as reliable as the anytimes, but for daytime use I liked them.

My avatar
littlehayley
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlehayley » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:58 am

We have a few Greenkids funtimes and one minkytimes. I really like both. When putting them on they seem a bit small compared to some of our other nappies but they fit really well and don't leak. I have found the funtimes can occasionally wick but I think it's been my fault for leaving the nappy on a bit too long, or not putting enough stuffing in. DS has a nice dolphin one on at the moment :)

Hayley

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 pm

I had a beautiful strawberry print greenkids funtime that I had to sell because it wicked, badly. I have a couple of anytime and a minkytime and they are all great

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachyrach » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:32 pm

I have 1 anytime, 2 funtimes and 1 minkytime and they are all really good. Actually think I prefer them to anything else a as they seem to be the one I reach for first in the nappy basket if I think about it. The funtimes have easily lasted 4 hours with no problem. Nice easy aplix, no poppers to mess about with to adjust the rise just straight on.The girls at nursery also prefer them to the others too.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Thay are FAB!!!!!!!! I have a anytimes and a minkytimes and i love them :)

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Sorry to highjack the thread but didn't want to start another on the same thing...

I am thinking about getting some of these as I am going to soon have 2 in nappies and would like some more onesize pockets. I have some bumgenious and mommys touch but split between the 2 babies I don't have enough even for one day I don't think.

They have funtimes reduced to £9 without insert but wondering if these would be any good on Elouise as she is a heavy wetter and it does say they are only good for short periods? And I am guessing she is only going to get wetter as she get older!

If I do get some greenkids - do you think I need their inserts or shall I just make do with what I have got? I have a good few inserts now and I don't even know which is which now and just use it by material rather than by brand. Ie I usually use bamboo now on Elouise but would think microfibre would be fine for the newborn? BUT if the greenkids inserts are particually good then I will get some of them.

And anybody know the cheapest place to buy them? Preferably accepting paypal as I have to use money from sales?

Thank you guys!

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies