Ohh thanks, do you think DH will be ok with it???!!!!!! :hohoho:

Dont tell him :lol:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Oh Nooooo

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:54 am

Oh yes shopping is definately the answer, have fun!!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:00 pm

He says he doesn't mind as long as pp covers it, yeah right oh!!!!
Upsy Daisy is holding up well, no leg wee leaks and I know her FF pocket will be fab as it's so slim fitting but it's not on just now cos I'm saving it until we go out so everyone can see it, it is stuffed and ready to go. x

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Iris decided to change shape and stop fitting our WNOS about a week after I'd bought two new ones. :evil: So I've got rid of the two new ones and am hanging on to one in the hope she'll grow back into it. I keep trying, but it doesn't ever seem to fit right - regardless of what I stuff it with. I think she suddenly got taller, so her legs got skinnier.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Iris decided to change shape and stop fitting our WNOS about a week after I'd bought two new ones. :evil: So I've got rid of the two new ones and am hanging on to one in the hope she'll grow back into it. I keep trying, but it doesn't ever seem to fit right - regardless of what I stuff it with. I think she suddenly got taller, so her legs got skinnier.

Same here and I've got 5 of them. :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:10 pm

Louise wrote:
Soupdragon wrote:Iris decided to change shape and stop fitting our WNOS about a week after I'd bought two new ones. :evil: So I've got rid of the two new ones and am hanging on to one in the hope she'll grow back into it. I keep trying, but it doesn't ever seem to fit right - regardless of what I stuff it with. I think she suddenly got taller, so her legs got skinnier.

Same here and I've got 5 of them. :cry:

I've got 6 sat here unused! I've sold about 15, but I can't bare to think of selling these!

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies