hf1

Can't decide!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Can't decide!!!

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:38 pm

first off all i wanted a pocket bot but now i think i want a blueberry but there's too many to chose from!

My brain is telling me to get the one size in unisex patterns or colours and my heart says get the pink/green/brown spotty one in side snaps!

Also what size did you ladies get for Georgia and Evie? I'm very dubious buying a large even though it's Erin's weight range after the Drybees not fitting right.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:40 pm

Also really upset that the GORGEOUS Emerald material seems to be out of stock in all options!!!! ggggggrrrrr

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:24 pm

I would definately recommend a side snap blueberry, but why not wait I think babykind are supposed to be getting them in stock in about 4 weeeks :D The pink sage brown spot one is my fav :D The large will fit fine it is a lovely trim fit on Georgia.

Why not get a pocket bot this month then a blueberyy when they are available inthe UK?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:15 pm

karenandgeorgia wrote:I would definately recommend a side snap blueberry, but why not wait I think babykind are supposed to be getting them in stock in about 4 weeeks :D The pink sage brown spot one is my fav :D The large will fit fine it is a lovely trim fit on Georgia.

Why not get a pocket bot this month then a blueberyy when they are available inthe UK?

I didn't know that babykind were going to be selling them! hmmm now I don't know what to do lol! going to go admire the pocketybots for a mo!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:21 pm

Someone on bc posted that babykind are getting them, I can't wait....may have to find more to sell so I can get one of those non-minky prints :D

My pocket bot is on it's way after the last one got lost in the post. Can't wait to try it out :D I have an extra blueberry insert just waiting for it :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:33 pm

Babykind are definately getting them - they already appear on the price list, although they haven't set the price yet so I don't know what it will be.

I am hanging on for that and then I think I may have to get one. But I am like you Hannah, I like the look of the new Pocket Bot prints, so maybe one of each :wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:48 pm

I'm actually quite pleased that there are no patterns that really do it for me (well enough to spend that sort of money on anyway!!!), I can get 1.5 Pocket Bots for the same price!!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:06 pm

I'm not keen on the current PB patterns but the new stuff looks nice.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:28 pm

Only just seen this Hannah. Sorry!! We had Medium sized PB for Evie as she's such a slim Jim. Well as you know they have since been sold to Ali. I currently have no PB and i do love some of the Autumn preview prints but if they aren't Poly covers then i won't get any :(

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies