Any others I can get???

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:50 pm

hehehe good excuse Hannah!!!!

I'm thinking I'll wait till I get to Oz to get a Greenkids, seems silly having one sent all the way over!!

Hmmmmmmm, never been grabbed by Mommys touch (maybe its the name!!) will go and have a look!

Just can't wait for the new pb's!! I might just hang on as I have the zebra one and the one that Hiliary has made for me (bless her :D )on the way so 2 extra might make a difference anyway!

Thanks for all the ideas girls!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:32 pm

clothmama wrote:Just can't wait for the new pb's!! I might just hang on as I have the zebra one and the one that Hiliary has made for me (bless her :D )on the way so 2 extra might make a difference anyway!

2 extra is never enough I'd go for four :wink:

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:38 am

i really want to get a bumwear they sell them at babygoeseco and heve lovely designs

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:30 pm

DONT USE BABY GOES ECO!!!!
it is a real shop, but most people who order from there, wait ages, and never get an ETA, and find it very hard to get a response to emails...when you eventually get hold of her, she is nice and refunds you and apologises, but it takes a while

My avatar
aims
Clothie
Clothie

Postby aims » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:01 pm

I love my swaddlebees too -they look nice and slim and have the option of pulling them up as a pull up if he is unwilling to lie down for a nappy change (as in most of the time in this house) i wait till he scoots off then just tighten the poppers up a bit when he next stands still after i've got rid of the dirty one :-) can't decide which i like best between them and fuzzis...

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Magic_Dragon » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:54 pm

The new style Mommy's Touch will be out soon with Touch Tape rather than poppers

My next purchases are going to be Pocket- Bots plus and a Berry Plush

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies