hf1

New fuzzis prints

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: New fuzzis prints

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:46 pm

I think it's lovely, will do a pic, not sure on sizing, we sold all summers old style fuzzis when she was a month old

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 pm

I've never used the older style fuzzies. But I love the bright cheerful prints on these, and they are quick drying and reliable.

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Have just compared an old style and new style medium - doesn't seem to be too much of a difference really but I'm sure I heard the new style were bigger fitting? :-? Will try one of these new flowery ones on Matthew tomorrow to see :giggle:
His old style medium fitted from about 8 months til potty training a couple of months ago - he was chubby until walking and Evie looks like she'll be the same build. I bought medium flowery ones for Evie so they would last longer but I might have to buy another one in small so it fits now - they're lovely!

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 pm

Can't believe I missed that you could ge these!!!!

I am a huge fuzzi fan and we have old style with the pointed tabs, some were pre loved off here and also new style with the squared off tabs - I find that they are all similar in fit

We use an hourglass shaped rainforest babies insert in hemp togehter with the fuzzi insert. SOmetimes add a small bamboo booster on the top

Martha is still in her mediums on the tightest waist setting and next to tightest thigh. We first got them when she was 7 months and they were a bit big. I can see them fitting her right up to PT

They have them on Nappyzone now as well! Am thinking a red one...........

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 pm

...............as they are only £12.50 on Nappyzone I accidentally bought two..........one red one green.........

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies