hf1

Babyland pockets?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Babyland pockets?

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:39 am

Hello. I was browsing around on ebay and found some onesize pockets that are "babyland". They are imported but even with postage seem very cheap? I really want some more onesize pockets for when DD2 is here and big enough, I can just take one set of nappies out with me but can't really afford the more expensive ones, although I have bought a few when I have seen them preloved at a good price.

Has anybody tried these? I am a bit wary incase they are awful! They have some nice pinks though and they said I can choose the colours as long as I email them as soon as I order to ask. What does everybody think?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Babyland pockets?

Postby Mareth » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:52 am

I haven't used them, but just googled them and found this thread http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/sho ... p?t=625944 doesn't look promising.

(mods, hope it's ok to link to DS)

My avatar
ruby
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby ruby » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:24 pm

I haven't used them either, but I did get a couple of the 'coolababy' ones which are also on ebay. The quality of these seemed OK, but I ended up selling them because they didn't suit Matthew's shape (long&skinny).

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:33 pm

I would get 2 first to try them out before ordering a full set!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Thanks. After reading the link I have decided it is not worth it.

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:19 am

i have a couple of coolababy pul pocket nappies and think they are great - they are a really good fit on Charl!

I would say if you are after some cheap nappies go for them!

I only ordered 2 as didn't really need anymore, but was buying a couple to see what they were like before my then pregnant sister bought a full set, and i was soo happy with them that she bought 24. My sister had her baby boy 2 weeks ago, but he is soo slim waisted that none of the cloth nappies she has fits yet, not even the small prefold wraps.

The coolababy nappies popper up and down to the same size as a bumgenius, so i think they'll last just as long!

HTH
Cheryl

My avatar
karen71
Clothie
Clothie

Postby karen71 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm

I have some coolababy pocket nappies too. They really wash well, dry quickly & are pretty absorbant & easy to boost. They fit my 30lb+ toddler and my youngest has been in them since she was about six weeks old and under 9lb. They don't have an overlap on the wings but I just did them up on the tightest fitting with the second popper in on the wings & left one popper on each side not fastened to anything if you know what I mean :)

My avatar
plollyblob
Clothie
Clothie

Postby plollyblob » Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:47 pm

hi

where can I get the coolababy pocket nappies as they sounds good :)

My avatar
Cherylw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Cherylw » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:32 pm

I bought from this lady http://stores.ebay.co.uk/New-Baby-world_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d33QQftidZ2QQtZkm on ebay, but you can just type in coolababy on ebay, as my sister bought from another seller.

cheers,
Cheryl

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies