hf1

Babyland pockets?

My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Babyland pockets?

Postby jennyclaire » Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:47 am

I've just won 2 of these nappies on ebay, however, I haven't paid yet. I am very reluctant to pay now reading that other thread...... hmmmm

My avatar
mousenose
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mousenose » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:43 am

i wouldnt worry. they are fab, you dont have to wash them cold... i wash on 40 or sixty and they are fine. there are also another very similar to coolababy called rainbow bb on ebay too x

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi, i'm curious about ebay nappies too, but i'm on a tight budget. i've just seen a starter pack on ebay of 4 different nappies from uk seller - coolababy pocket, coolababy aio, one velcro and one cheaper pocket. i think i will try these first as dont want to order 8 or more or wait for postage.

My avatar
purplehearts
Clothie
Clothie

Postby purplehearts » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Heya
Coolababy pockets are now being sold through UK vendors which seems like a pretty good endorsment - and they're only 5.50 each plus you don't have to fork out for overseas shipping.

I would go for Coolababy if you're after cheap nappies, they've been much more widely tested and have received a lot of positive reviews. And for 5.50 a piece, you don't have anything to lose by giving them a go!
I've been meaning to try them out for ages, seems like a good way of building up my stash X

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 am

purplehearts wrote:Heya
Coolababy pockets are now being sold through UK vendors which seems like a pretty good endorsment - and they're only 5.50 each plus you don't have to fork out for overseas shipping.
Babybots.co.uk sell them, plus another website are taking pre-orders but I can't remember the name!
I would go for Coolababy if you're after cheap nappies, they've been much more widely tested and have received a lot of positive reviews. And for 5.50 a piece, you don't have anything to lose by giving them a go!
I've been meaning to try them out for ages, seems like a good way of building up my stash X

Nappyweb is the other one! :wink:

I haven't noticed any difference in quality between coolababys and pockets like Bumgenious that cost a lot more. The inserts are a bit thin, but you can just add a booster if you need to, or on their own if you don't have a heavy wetter. :)

My avatar
Maccabilly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Maccabilly » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:24 pm

I love my Babyland nappies. I have 10 and they are sooo quick-drying. Definitely very waterproof & fantastic value for money. I only got one small insert with the nappies but I use a folded bamboo insert with that. They are def the best value for money nappies I have ever used.
I have used Fuzzibunz in the past & loved those. At the mo I also have EARFTS but a few of those leak at the seams so haven't been best impressed.
I have some Cushie Tushie Couture & basix and love the look of those but they are still not as waterproof as my Babyland ones - which cost about 5th of the price!
Have to say that I find the AIO the easiest to use because I dont have to sit & stuff nappies every couple of days & time is precious these days (this is my 4th child)!

My avatar
Cajohn24
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Cajohn24 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:37 pm

I have used Babyland nappies for some time now - I find them easy to wash, dry and easy to use. I wash the outers and inserts on a 40 wash and often put the inserts on a 90 wash if they are getting particularly smelly.

The bamboo inserts are fabulous, I also have some microfibre ones too, these dry quicker but the bamboo absorb lots of wee. They look really colourful out on the line and I've had lots of positive comments about them.

Hope this helps anyone wanting to try out these fab nappies.

:thumbsup:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Theyre cr@p (imho) Bought some and the inside layer is like theyve stuck a plastic sandwich bag on the pul. They lasted very few washes-the plastic tore-and they leaked. And the inserts arent absorbant either...

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies