hf1

Lots of questions about inserts!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Lots of questions about inserts!

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:41 pm

Wool is fantastic overnight, keep an eye on the classifieds there is usually woolies for sale on there. I have been bitten by the wooly bug and have just started using it during the day as well (use it every night) upsy daisy night nappies are good as are weenotions nn's (again check out the classifieds). xx

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:44 pm

I have used the minki overnight sucsessfully and waiting for my second one to come through the post. But I didn't have much in the way of stuffing and ended up using boosters and it was SO bulky and uncomfortable. But these inserts are a lot thinner so thinking I can put a few in and use at night. I haven't really got the hang of the different materials yet really. The stuff that came through from babykind, some, I can't even work out which is which :oops: Some have labels on them but others don't. Will have to work it out properly now via the website and then just try and remember!

We have a wool wrap on the way too! Although not sure what nappy I will use for it.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:56 pm

What do you think about using 2 of the ptits dessous (8 layers each) in a minki for night time? With something on top - maybe the micro terry one?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:57 pm

I should think 16 layers of bamboo should be plenty!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:20 am

Do you think it is too much? I really have no idea what so ever! I have always just had what ever booster has come with a second hand pocket and to be honest, I don't even know what they are! :oops:

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 am

Also, bearing in mind I have very hard water and have an issue with crispy nappies - will the inserts be ok to dry on the radiator? I can't put my nappies on there as they go crunchy but thought these might be ok?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:58 am

Do you know what they are made off, what type of bamboo

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 am

They are http://www.babykind.co.uk/pocketnappyinserts.htm these - the super bamboo ones.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:19 pm

JennyPenny wrote:They are http://www.babykind.co.uk/pocketnappyinserts.htm these - the super bamboo ones.

Ooo they are bamboo terry, I think 2 of them would be really good for nights, we have some one the way, will let you know :D

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies