hf1

Should I sell my WNOS??

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Should I sell my WNOS??

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Aww bless her, she is so cute and dinky, Gracie is so wee still I can't believe it is her birthday on Sunday, she just doesn't look 1, she's almost a toddler :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Aww, time goes too fast doesn't it!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 pm

No don't sell them kep them she will grow in to them.
I sold my 2 first ever WNOS as they Didn't fit Kaydi properly and they would of fit perfectly now.
I wish i had kept them.

x

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:03 am

clairelana wrote:No don't sell them kep them she will grow in to them.
I sold my 2 first ever WNOS as they Didn't fit Kaydi properly and they would of fit perfectly now.
I wish i had kept them.

x

Ahhh - now you've got me thinking maybe I should keep the one I've listed tonight too :-?

The thing is, if someone buys one, then you haven't really lost much cos you can just buy something new to replace it. Andthen repeat ad infintum (or until potty training :giggle: )

x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:05 am

becsom wrote:
The thing is, if someone buys one, then you haven't really lost much cos you can just buy something new to replace it. Andthen repeat ad infintum (or until potty training :giggle: )

x

This is what I'm thinking I fully intend to replace them with SSs and that way they will get the wear they deserve, there's no point them sitting here unused!

Why not buy my OS when you sell youe SS, :hohoho:

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:39 am

mmm thinking of selling my 3 i put an aplix one on this am and it only just did up but as he was crawling around it came under and he had pooped :nono: :nono: :puke: but i love them and not sure i can part with them :cry: :cry:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:56 am

Do you get on ok with the snap ones??

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby charliesam » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm

we have one popper one and that comes undone when he moves aswell :( :( its because they only just do up so any extra pressure- moving or big sigh they pop open :x

but have just got ss and they fit fine :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:17 pm

You should do what I did: buy WNOS with touchtape. I did this, so naturally Iris changed shape within days of them arriving and she now fits the WNOS poppers again. :x :hohoho:

But :wine: - it means that she now fits back into the white minkee OS I have that's embroidered with an iris and has her name underneath it. It's the only OS nappy I kept - I sold/traded the others.

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies