hf1

WNSS sizing help?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

WNSS sizing help?

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:32 am

Hi, I'm tempted by a medium SS pocket for Lili (thank you Claire :mrgreen:) but am not sure if we'd need a large. I tried a large SS on her a few months ago and it seemed huge (fit OK, it just looked BIG!)... she's taller now but probably has only gained a pound or so, she's pretty skinny. She's 16 months, around 9.5 kilos, and well within the thigh and waist ranges, and she still wears her WNOSs on the middle rise setting. What do you think?

ps She wears her BBOSs on the highest rise and large BBSS nappies fit her fine. :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: WNSS sizing help?

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 am

I've no idea what Katie weighs but she wears both WNSS L and BBSS pockets on the tightest settings and WNOS also on the highest rise setting although we have only just got them to fit her properly again as he'd been between rise settings for aaages. I would think you'll probably be better off with a large.

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:06 pm

dd3 wears large wn ss on 2nd snaps shes 17 months but can still fit mediums on a loosere snap, larges area a higher rise thoiugh

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 pm

I think the large probably looked really big as the rise is really high, she'll probably be ok now, I would think both would fit, but I know you like your nappies quite loose (not loose but YKWIM) and I think you'd prefer the fit of a large now!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:48 pm

We only have old style WN, but have a NL and pockets in medium and one large pocket. Iris fits in all of them. The mediums have a much lower rise than the large. She's on the second tightest row of poppers in the medium and the tightest row of poppers in the large. (She weighs about 17 lb, so is on the 9th percentile for weight, but on the 50th for height. Definitely a skinny minnie with tiny little thighs.) If I were to get more WN sized nappies, I'd get large. There's more room for stuffing, if nothing else. Mediums seem a bit too trim sometimes, even though they do fit. I think she'll end up with a builder's bum before the nappy stops fitting around her legs and waist.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Soupdragon wrote:We only have old style WN, but have a NL and pockets in medium and one large pocket. Iris fits in all of them. The mediums have a much lower rise than the large. She's on the second tightest row of poppers in the medium and the tightest row of poppers in the large. (She weighs about 17 lb, so is on the 9th percentile for weight, but on the 50th for height. Definitely a skinny minnie with tiny little thighs.) If I were to get more WN sized nappies, I'd get large. There's more room for stuffing, if nothing else. Mediums seem a bit too trim sometimes, even though they do fit. I think she'll end up with a builder's bum before the nappy stops fitting around her legs and waist.

The old style rise is ALOT lower!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:30 pm

Is no one going to tell me what I want to hear? :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:11 pm

It will fit her beautifully, buy it now, :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Are you happy now Rachel??

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:42 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Now I'm worried it won't fit though!!

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies