hf1

WNSS sizing help?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: WNSS sizing help?

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:43 pm

rhead wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Now I'm worried it won't fit though!!

It will probably fit, just not for very long.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Louise wrote:
rhead wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: Now I'm worried it won't fit though!!

It will probably fit, just not for very long.

I'm not sure, I think it will fit round, but not sure about the rise, you like quite a high rise don't you

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:22 pm

It's a cute bum, but she doesn't need to show it to the world :lol: ... think I will go measure some of her nappies. :mrgreen:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

I can do you a comparison pic, large BBSS to a M WNSS, but it will have to be tomorrow as the WNSS are dirty!

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:40 pm

While you are all on the tpoic, maybe you could help me? I bought a large WNSS from here preloved but it seems tiny to me? DD doesn't fit in it and she is only 15 months. She is small for her age too. I don't have much to compare it to though as we usually do BTP nappies, rather than sized. But I want to sell it - and don't want to tell somebody it is large if it has shrunk or something? Although I def bought it like this (from here). Shame as it was my first trial of WN daytime nappies and it looks very pretty. I have to keep deleting my PMs because they are always full which means I can't refer back to the message to see how much I paid or anything either so don't know how much to sell on for. I would hate to rip somebody off! Elouise still has plenty of room left in her onesize pockets (don't have WN but in general I mean) so would expect her to in a large?

If you lovely experts could help me I would be very grateful! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:46 pm

JennyPenny wrote:While you are all on the tpoic, maybe you could help me? I bought a large WNSS from here preloved but it seems tiny to me? DD doesn't fit in it and she is only 15 months. She is small for her age too. I don't have much to compare it to though as we usually do BTP nappies, rather than sized. But I want to sell it - and don't want to tell somebody it is large if it has shrunk or something? Although I def bought it like this (from here). Shame as it was my first trial of WN daytime nappies and it looks very pretty. I have to keep deleting my PMs because they are always full which means I can't refer back to the message to see how much I paid or anything either so don't know how much to sell on for. I would hate to rip somebody off! Elouise still has plenty of room left in her onesize pockets (don't have WN but in general I mean) so would expect her to in a large?

If you lovely experts could help me I would be very grateful! :D

Is it a new style or old style SS? The old style are lower in the rise and have elasticated front and backs whereas the new style are flat fronted and have a much higher rise.

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby JennyPenny » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:36 pm

From what you have just said I think it must be old style. Any ideas how much I should ask for it? I have no idea how much I paid but we have only used 1-2 times as it is too small?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 pm

What's it made from and is it embroidered?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 pm

elasticated at the front then it is old style! If you've only used it twice I'd ask what I paid!

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies