hf1

WNSS sizing help?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: WNSS sizing help?

Postby JennyPenny » Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:56 am

I don't know what I paid, thats the trouble! I always keep emails but if I buy from here it hardly lets me store any PMs so have to keep deleting them so can't look back for reference. I wasn't expecting to need to sell it on as the idea was to use for Elouise for ages and then keep for the new baby but it is already too small for Elouise so I don't want to keep it that long for the new baby.

So if the person who sold it to me sees this (I don't even know who it was!) then feel free to let me know!! This is because I went mad and bought way too many nappies all at once!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 am

Is it actually a large, and have you tried it on her or does it just look too small? The old-style pockets are amazingly stretchy, and Lili still fits comfortably in hers at 16 1/2 months on I think the third-tightest poppers. I remember when I got my first WN pocket (a medium) thinking there was no way it would fit, but it went on fine (albeit on the loosest poppers, but Lili was already about 8 kilos at the time).

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:19 pm

rhead wrote:Is it actually a large, and have you tried it on her or does it just look too small? The old-style pockets are amazingly stretchy, and Lili still fits comfortably in hers at 16 1/2 months on I think the third-tightest poppers. I remember when I got my first WN pocket (a medium) thinking there was no way it would fit, but it went on fine (albeit on the loosest poppers, but Lili was already about 8 kilos at the time).

It is very true Jak fits in them :wink:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:35 pm

Hope that helps, M WNSS left, L BBSS right!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Not far off, is it? I think I'm OK with passing on it though, it's not as though I need any more pockets :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Not far off, but it's MUCH narrower!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm

Now I wish I'd bought it, I'm still worried the L will swamp Lili... she used to wear her WNOSs with 3 poppers open in the middle but now only needs 2 open, getting skinnier if anything! Boo, I'm worried the M will be too small and the L will be too big - maybe I should just stick with OSs! :-?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Just thought I'd let you know, I tried one of Summer's M WNSS on Jak today, for your benefit and because I wondered how long they would last Summer, anyway, my guess is until PTing, apart from being rather hipster ish, it fitted quite nicely, loosest on the thighs, second loosest on the waist!!

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 am

Goodness! Thanks for that - our rise issues seem to be mostly with fitteds, pockets stay up just fine even if they're a little shorter. I think I'll give a medium a try. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies