hf1

Has anyone tried the os fuzzi bunz???

My avatar
Candygirl
Clothie
Clothie

Has anyone tried the os fuzzi bunz???

Postby Candygirl » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:41 am

Hi, as the subject line says has anyone tried these? I like the thought of os so I could get the most use out of them. My little boy is a week old and about 7lbs. Otherwise I was just going to order some xs and s. Thanks! x x x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Has anyone tried the os fuzzi bunz???

Postby flutterby » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm

I haven't, but Sarah has, I can't imagine they would be that great on a 7lb LO!

Smalls will fit, they fitted Summer from 7lb, but I prefered the XS as they were so trim, but small and medium will get you from BTP and be much trimmer

My avatar
Candygirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Candygirl » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 am

Thank you for your reply, I just thought they might be good to try along with some Bumgenius v3's. Hopefully someone who's tried them will answer. x x x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:18 am

Oh BGs on the other hand I can REALLY reccomend, they are fantastic and a beautiful fit from birth, she still has her ankle tag on here so she must be less than 3 days old!

My avatar
Candygirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Candygirl » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Aww she's gorgeous! I've heard nothing bu good things about BG so am def going to get some of those, just trying to decide what else.....What about Green kids?? They're one size, I think? x x x

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:18 pm

Greenkids, although btp are not as good when folded down as you have to fold the front down & stick the Aplix to the suedecloth inner. I loved them on dd when she was about 6 months but I don't think they would have been a great fit before then.

Not actually seen onesize Fuzzi irl but not sure it wuld be a good fit on a newborn. Sized Fuzzi's are great however & my dd has been in mediums since she was 6 months & will be 2 next week. Maybe try S with a few XS if you can get them. My sil used XS on her prem baby who only weighed 3lb 14 & at just under 15lbs he is just beginning to grow out of the smalls.

Bumgenius is a good btp and as Hanna's picture shows it does fit on a small baby.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:39 pm

I think some one here was sent a os fuzzie to test, was it Annette????

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:40 pm

No that was the Tots Bots aio os. Never been a big fan of Fuzzis and by all accounts the medium is practically onesize anyway

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:56 pm

ahh sorry Annette, I thought I remembered you testing a nappy of some kind :giggle: Gracies fuzzies are all medium and will last forever, they are still on the tightest snaps

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies