hf1

Gorgeous daddy-friendly pockets - any suggestions?

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Gorgeous daddy-friendly pockets - any suggestions?

Postby afterglow » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 pm

As per title! I need to get some easy nappies to replace daddy's favourite bg aios and am thinking about sneaking in a couple more pockets. They need to be aplix as he gets confused by more than 2 poppers on a nappy, and must have laundry tabs. Do daddies get on with blueberries? We have a couple of BG V3 which do the job very well, but I want something prettier too. The Ecobubs have been such good night nappies that I'm going to keep them just for nights.

So I'm wondering about Blueberries and possibly a WN or UD pocket, having not been quick enough for the bluebird one on classified. Either btp or something that will cover from 21lbs up to at least 30lbs.
What do your partners use when they do the changes?

Thank you!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Gorgeous daddy-friendly pockets - any suggestions?

Postby Frances » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:22 pm

My DH always reaches for Blueberries or WNOS (we have both with poppers, although of course you can get them with aplix too).

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:28 pm

I only ever leave blueberrys for daddy, I have a WNOS with aplix fastening too which he will use.

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:51 pm

DH will use any pockets but he really likes our Greenkids. The minkee ones are lovely and very reliable, the plain pul are super reliable.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:25 pm

My hubby seems to favour Blueberry onesizes too!

jan x

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 pm

To begin with my hubby would only use our Upsy Daisy BTP Aplix Minkee pockets but he will now use pretty much anything (he is well trained now :giggle: ) but he would always reach for the UD's or Itti's first if they are there :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 pm

afterglow wrote:What do your partners use when they do the changes?

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Ahem sorry... But I do all the changes in this house - it is VERY very rare that DH changes a nappy, not because he won't but he is a bit cack-handed with them (partly because he's not used to it) and so I prefer to do it to avoid leaks!

I've not let him change Grace yet either :giggle:

He likes fitteds with a nappy nippa, hates poppers with a passion and is ok with aplix...

Our best nursery/daddy friendly nappies for Isabelle were anything with aplix so pockets would be blueberries and bumgenius and for night-times a standard minki

My avatar
pookie3101
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby pookie3101 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Upsy Daisy & WeeNotions both do aplix versions.

Blueberry are nice & daddy friendly too, or Greenkids, they do some nice Minky outers & nice prints

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Lee changed Summer for the second time ever on Tuesday, while I was at work :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: but he changes Jak maybe 2-3 times a week, and has never complained about any nappies he's been given, though he did phone me while I was at work to see where Summer's wraps were (I'd left him with pockets and longies as I thought it would be totally bombproof)

Anyway, what about BG pockets, or BBOS??

EDIT totally misread your post, how about getting your BGs painted???
Last edited by flutterby on Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies