hf1

Gorgeous daddy-friendly pockets - any suggestions?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Gorgeous daddy-friendly pockets - any suggestions?

Postby charliesam » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:55 pm

can't comment on daddys much but my mum (who has never used cloth- the first disposables had just come on the market when i was born)has been looking after sam this week and seems to favour ud os aplix.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 am

Thank you for all the replies! My dh isn't bad at doing the changes, I think he wants to be involved which is nice. That's interesting Charlisam, I hadn't realised that disposables have been around for a full generation now. Good on your mum though, how did she find using cloth for a week? :giggle: at VelvetSteph and at mr flutterby having pockets and longies but looking for wraps.

So I think a blueberry is definitely on the list, and an UD or WN pocket. I'll also look at Greenkids. I'm not sure about painting a bg to be honest,Hanna, they do look lovely but are not 100% my cup of tea (like Cath Kidston LOL).

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 am

My DH can find poppers a bit fiddly as he has big hands but it doesn't bother him, he does lots of bathing, changing feeding etc so is very hands on, I do leave pockets ready stuffed for him though as lord knows what he would stuff them with :giggle:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 pm

My DH is brilliant when it comes to changing nappies (always has been :wink: ).

He prefers aplix nappies simply because he can never work out which set of poppers to use on popper nappies. :hohoho:

So he will go for the Upsy Daisy aplix sized pockets we have.

If your OH doesn't mind snaps then Wee Notions are nice (if you can get them to fit, the new style isn't as good a fit some find as the old style), Upsy Daisy to a side snap too which are nice and trim.

My favourites are Neppula nappies. :wine: :wine:

Helen xx

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies