hf1

WNOS applix

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

WNOS applix

Postby charlibunny » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Does anyone have one? Whats the fit like?

I have finally found a way to make my WNOs poppers fit, by stuffing them with new things etc. They are still on the lowest rise setting and have no leg gape.
In a few months i know i will need to up the rise setting, but the leg gape will be HUUGE and i know her legs will always be tiny, Molly's were and Sophie is even smaller.
Are the applix fitting more adjustable? could i minimise leg gape with an applix one?
I have a Onesize sat in my basket but dont know if to go for applix or poppers. I cant get a good fit on side snaps unless i really pull and tug.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: WNOS applix

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Hmmm - the aplix one I've got isn't the new style that she's doing it now and comes open quite easily but the new style is most likely better...
I would say it is more adjustable but I've not tried it on Grace yet so not sure on leg gape - when I tried the popper ones on her they were HUGE so I'm leaving it for now...

Sorry not an overly helpful response :roll: :oops:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:45 pm

Ah no worries steph!!!!! I wonder if she has got new applix? Sophie managed to undo a BBOS in her bumbo the other day...... but the upsy daisy applix is super strong!!!
Its alot of money to spend if it wont fit her on the next rise setting...

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:28 pm

charlibunny wrote:Ah no worries steph!!!!! I wonder if she has got new applix? Sophie managed to undo a BBOS in her bumbo the other day...... but the upsy daisy applix is super strong!!!
Its alot of money to spend if it wont fit her on the next rise setting...

I can barely undo the aplix on Upsy Daisy nappies some days. :hohoho: Can't see Cole undoing them. :wink:

I had a WNOS with aplix and it kept coming undone. :(

Also had the same problem with Bumgenius. UDs are the only ones that stay on. :wink:

Helen xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:40 pm

I think the applix in BG's is pants!!! As is the applix on BBOS, It goes curly! Both my pre loved UDOS applix looks brand new. Do they do sized pockets in applix? Actually i need to try a UDSS really, the one i have was modified by Hanna :hohoho:

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 pm

charlibunny wrote:I think the applix in BG's is pants!!! As is the applix on BBOS, It goes curly! Both my pre loved UDOS applix looks brand new. Do they do sized pockets in applix? Actually i need to try a UDSS really, the one i have was modified by Hanna :hohoho:

Do you mean Upsy Daisy sized with aplix? If so, yes they do.

We have loads of them, they're our best fitting sized nappy (aplix anyway).

I sold all my side snapping UDs as they didn't fit as well as the aplix ones and DH prefers aplix nappies. I have GAD, Pocket Bots and Neppula side snap nappies which all fit brilliantly. :)

I've never understood why people rave about Bumgenius as I found the one I bought absolutely rubbish. :roll: The aplix was rubbish. Glad I didn't bother with a BBOS - I was tempted once. :roll:

Helen xx

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:04 pm

You did have a BBOS cuz you sold it me you muppet :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Im in talks with mrs upsy daisy now, she is going to make the leg elstic tighter for my skinny minnie :):) im not sure if to go for applix or side snap though.... hmm. How do you find them in slimness as i know your an UD expert.
I love my pocket bot but its too boyish so im selling. Can you remeber those verybaby pockets you sold me? They are the slimest most reliable nappies i own. Pity they are so boyish but still... DH likes them best!!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 pm

I have popper and touchtape WNOS. The popper ones gaped really badly on her legs (until quite recently when she changed shape and it fits OK again now). The touchtape ones fit well. I've not had them for long enough to comment on the wear of the stickiness as the touchtape ages. But so far she's not been able to undo them. I find the fit of the touchtape ones much more adjustable than the popper ones.

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby clairelana » Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:03 pm

I have a WNOS with aplix fastening I love it. I plan to get more when the new code comes out. :giggle: I find they fit better. I only use aplix pockets, they only really get used when Kaydi is with someone who isn't me. I prefer fitteds and wool.
Kaydi has only attempted to take off one nappy so far, that was a BBOS.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies