My new Pocket Bots

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

My new Pocket Bots

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:57 pm

Sorry I've been really slack and haven't got back to you on these! Well the zebra one I got in cotton in the old style large (with an extra popper) has exceeded expectations!! Even Hiliary said she thought I mightn't get on with it!! I think it wicks less than my hh and is a slimmer fit tbh. It is as loose as you would want a nappy on its smallest settings so will definately see us through!! It does at least 2.5 hours and have had it do longer!

Then there is the new style large in poly plain colour that she made for me (bless her!!) :D :D . It is a lovely nappy! Its in a bright aqua/blue on the outside with bright lime fleece and poppers so for a plain nappy is well funky. I keep meaning to check it out next to the older style to let you know the differences etc, will try to do that tonight or tomorrow, I think they are both clean! Anyway I love them!!!!! This one has had really sopping inserts and no leaks so very happy with the reliability!!

will get pics when I can and post them!

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:39 pm

S0unds l0vely. Can't wait t0 see it :)

I g0t my large p0cket b0t the 0ther day and I really like it. I think its a 'just ab0ut fits' 0n Zach round the waist but he was t00 l0ng f0r the medium.

Its the dark stripe c0l0ur with the lime fleece inner. L0vely. Was an inst0ck 0ne. I've als0 preordered the Th0mas Tank print and have my eye 0n an Autumn print.

Is it really bad that I'd rather buy Zach a nappy than myself new cl0thes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:16 am

jules070603 wrote:Is it really bad that I'd rather buy Zach a nappy than myself new cl0thes!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it's perfectly normal :lol: :lol: I'm the same.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:24 am

Has anyone got a Pocket Bot Plus yet? I may have to get on, purely in the name of research :wink: :roll: . And did someone say they have Thomas ones at the mo, oops will have to have one of those too! Potty training, what potty training :lol: :lol:

I'd much rather nappy shop than clothes shop too.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:57 am

Erica, she is now doing training pants which have elastic everywhere so they can be pulled up and down - now you'll NEED those!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:07 am

Erica, I have ordered a Pocket Bot Plus and Hilary emailed to say it was posted on Wednesday so fingers crossed it turns up today, will let you know how I get on with it. So exciting, I haven't had fluffy post for ages.

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:53 am

clothmama wrote:Erica, she is now doing training pants which have elastic everywhere so they can be pulled up and down - now you'll NEED those!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:

I've seen those Tory but they haven't got funky patterns. I was thinking of getting normal pocket bots but in med and then not putting in any inserts so he will still get wet to teach him not to have accidents. Do you like my logic :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies