hf1

Baby Kangas

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:57 pm

ericaj1 wrote:The ladybird one looks fab. I've never used a btp. Are they very bulky on a newborn?

Ladybird is the one I've ordered! Just got to wait for the post now and i'll let you all know how I get on with it :D

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:33 pm

Ruby Slept 7 hours!!! well donr ruby! hope you slept for every minute of it too!

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:57 pm

Sadly no! Isaac was up, lol.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:33 pm

Oh no, not more nappies being talked about. I would have been tempted had they actually had little ladybirds on - Oh no now I want a nappy with ladybirds crawling all over it (not real ones!)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:31 pm

not convinced, think it looks like a faff!!!!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:38 pm

i really like the look of it!! perhaps when i go to new york!!! till then i am being good. i havent even bought a new mommys touch and i have been waiting for those for ages!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:47 pm

They look interesting. Does the zipper make it stiff around the waist - just thinking of comfort for an active crawling baby

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:06 am

beck wrote:They look interesting. Does the zipper make it stiff around the waist - just thinking of comfort for an active crawling baby

That's a point... I shall investigate when it comes out the wash.

My avatar
Magic_Dragon
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Magic_Dragon » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:53 pm

I have a pre-loved one and it leaks something rotton

not sure if mine is just a dud, but it looked almost brand new when I got it. Maybe they wont last over time. Mine leaks really bad at the zip and legs

They are very slim and trim though

Very narrow at the crotch making them difficult to stuff. I find the zip makes it even more difficult. William had a pooey bum they other day and I got covered trying to undo the zip and get the insert out

As with all nappies, each to thier own. Even if mine didnt leak, I wouldnt get more as I find the zip annoying

Claire x

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies