Baby Kangas

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:59 pm

Magic_Dragon wrote:I have a pre-loved one and it leaks something rotton

not sure if mine is just a dud, but it looked almost brand new when I got it. Maybe they wont last over time. Mine leaks really bad at the zip and legs

They are very slim and trim though

Very narrow at the crotch making them difficult to stuff. I find the zip makes it even more difficult. William had a pooey bum they other day and I got covered trying to undo the zip and get the insert out

As with all nappies, each to thier own. Even if mine didnt leak, I wouldnt get more as I find the zip annoying

Claire x

Thats pretty much confirmed my doubts!!! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:28 am

I'm loving them still - they have both contained explosive poos this morning!

Now I'm torn - Pocket Bots, BumGenius or Kangas?! We're almost out of XS Fuzzis! YEY!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 am

I'm not totally in love with mine but I've only used it once so far - and to be fair it didn't wick or anything... Did 4hours with a blueberry mf/hemp insert...

It's just the sizings when poppering down seem so odd - there's a HUGE diff in the rise between non poppered down and the first row, non-poppered is too big for Isabelle really but poppered down I can't get it done up - she's also almost on the last popper settings, it seems quite small!

We will see...

The zip feature is just novel really - nothing bad or good to say about it!! :)

My avatar
skaheadpunk
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby skaheadpunk » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:37 am

Velvetsteph wrote:The zip feature is just novel really - nothing bad or good to say about it!! :)

I like the zip! Even when aforementioned poo is so explosive the entire nappy is covered front to back and side to side there is zero chance of me sticking my hand in it getting the insert out!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:02 pm

Heheheh that is a definate plus!!

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies