hf1

Pocket Tots by Tots bots... anyone?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Pocket Tots by Tots bots... anyone?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun May 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Hi I have one of these sat upstairs waiting to be trialed, so I'm afraid I can't offer any kind of review but it does look fab and the inside is very soft. Also should get some good use out of it as it seems like it's quite adjustable. Sorry if this is no use to you at all but like I say it does look good :thumbsup:
Lisa
xXx

My avatar
Laura2904
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Pocket Tots by Tots bots... anyone?

Postby Laura2904 » Sat May 23, 2009 4:09 pm

I love them. My daughter has a wide belly and chubby thighs and they fit great around her waste. I have found that the thighs look a bit big so may be a bit too big for a skinny thighed baby. but otherwise, very please. And very little to no wicking :D

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Pocket Tots by Tots bots. anyone?

Postby squimlet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:35 pm

can I resurrect this thread to ask what people think of them please?

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:46 pm

the tots bot easy fit can be used as a pocket but its also an all in one, you have the option of the bamboo inner or the teddy type fabric nappy inner with another bamboo bit in there. Then there's V2 of this nappy which is a little slimmer and with just the bamboo, there is also a teenyfit version which is really small.
Its a good nappy and it works, the only problem we had with the version one of this is that on my little boy, the elastic left a mark around his leg (age then about 1 and a half years) He grew out of it quite quick and now at two almost wont fit in it, which is a shame as performance wise it lasts really well.

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 pm

yup I have seen the easyfit but it was teh pocket bot I was being specifica bout

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:12 pm

The leg holes are massive - we never even got to use it as it was obvious it wasnt going to fit....

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Postby squimlet » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:16 pm

oh :( I thought they were one size?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

They are a one size but the leg sizing was all wrong for us. The easyfits are totally different though, fit like a dream.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:25 pm

squimlet wrote:yup I have seen the easyfit but it was teh pocket bot I was being specifica bout

I had both (until recently) Easyfit Brights & a Pocket Tots Bright & they were virtually identical, the only difference being the inside, the Easyfit has the insert bit attached like a tongue the Pocket Tot it comes out completely, and the Pocket Tot is lined with some sort of stay-dry layer other than that, no difference at all. They are fab!

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies