XS FUZZIN BUNS FOR A NEWBORN ?

My avatar
semosita
Clothie
Clothie

XS FUZZIN BUNS FOR A NEWBORN ?

Postby semosita » Mon May 04, 2009 5:03 pm

HI i had bought in second hand some xs fuzzibuns for my next newborn
i am in spain and here nobody likes cloth nappies will you help me please if you had used this brand on a newborn and how long i can be used then and if i must to by some booster for this nappie they bring one newborn insert but i dont know if they will be enought for later
thanks very much
sorry they are easy to used ?

My avatar
charliesam
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: XS FUZZIN BUNS FOR A NEWBORN ?

Postby charliesam » Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm

hi, i didn't use fuzzi on sam as a newborn but i did from about 3 months and still do :D they are very easy to use, but you will probably need more stuffing than just one insert- i use 2 hemp or bamboo inserts under the microfibre one it comes with

i am not sure how long they will last, smalls lasted sam to about 7 months and he is a big baby, mediums still fit now and he weighs 12 kg, so the sizes are generous :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 04, 2009 5:44 pm

We're using XS fuzzis on Grace and they're fab!
We add a small bamboo booster that came with another nappy but any small bamboo or hemp booster would do the trick... I don't think the insert that comes with them is absorbent enough.

The fit is great though!

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Mon May 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Mine didn't come with inserts so I used a bamboo booster and microfibre cloth in them. Great fit when Evie was tiny :)

My avatar
semosita
Clothie
Clothie

Postby semosita » Tue May 05, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks very much girls do you think will be good use a premier prefolds like a booster for xs fuzzis because i got only the xs insert and prefolds i havent any hemp or bamboo inserts
must i buy somes ?
i had bought this xs on second hand and 6 ittis bittis small size
i have 16 xs fuzzis and this 6 small bitti do you think will be enought or i must to buy some more pokets
thanks very much for your help

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Ordinarily I would say no, not enough, but as fuzzis dry sooo fast, and you being in a hot country you should be fine, CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK :mrgreen:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies