hf1

hemp inserts

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

hemp inserts

Postby Rae » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:38 pm

Am thinking that I may just need to try some hemp inserts for a pocket (standard minki) for the night time. I have been using the long booster from my baby beehind, but then I get stuck when I have already used it in the baby beehind. I was wondering what people would suggest, and where they bought it from.

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:46 pm

ellas house do really long ones that you fold in half to fit, I don;t get on with hemp as a rule but I quite liked these!

or.... Hemp wonderfulls

or.... I also quite llike swaddlebees hemp inserts as I found them to be quite soft compared to most hemp!

hth

jan x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:58 pm

For hemp booster, I really rate the Easy Peasy ones, they are £2 each which I think is great value.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:23 pm

I just bought some iish fly hemp boosters and they're great! 3 for $15

My avatar
lili
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lili » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:27 pm

well i have to mention that the blueberry hemp microfibre combo inserts are awsome!!!! if you buy a nappy from them they are only $1!!!!!

i'm getting on really well with the blueberry aio stuffables i bought i always put in the insert as well though giving me 2 microfibre and 1 hemp layer!

i'll also mention that i quite like bamboo (either 40x40 squares or the ready made large inserts i think i got them from babeco???)
the small inserts fit swaddlebees!

in my minkis (night time!) i tend to stuff a reg prefold as i'm not so bothered about the bulk (no leaks!)

i'll also second the easy peasy hemp inserts v good! i always put some microfibre on top though

see my post in the genaral nappy chat on tescos too!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies