hf1

WeeNotions One Size Pockets

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

WeeNotions One Size Pockets

Postby jules070603 » Thu May 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Just wondering if anyone has used these on a newborn.

I have a velcro one-size pocket which I'll try on Imogen tomorrow but wondered how people found the fit of poppers pockets on a smaller baby.

Ta. xxx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: WeeNotions One Size Pockets

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 07, 2009 4:29 pm

They didn't fit Grace well to start with but they're fitting a bit better now - I can't stuff them with much or we don't get a good fit...

I've actually not tried the aplix one yet only poppers - might try the aplix one later...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Unfortunately they didn't exist when Ben was born. So we didn't start using them until he was at least 6 months old. Not much help really :giggle:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu May 07, 2009 4:35 pm

:giggle: :giggle: Not sure if I need people to say they are a rubbish fit looking at my wee notions shopping basket :giggle: :giggle:

I am looking at crazy options and really can't justify putting it on a sized nappy, unless the medium last a long long time!!! Maybe I should ask that question too :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 4:36 pm

We got our first when Summer was 6 weeks old and it was useable, though the rise was HIGH, she was probably only about 8lb at the time though, if I were to order 1 for a NB now I'd ask for an extra set of rise poppers, Summer still fits the lowest rise comfortably now!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm

To be honest the fit on Grace on the legs is not good - I wouldn't put her in one if I suspected she'd poo as it would leak everywhere out of the legs...
That's getting better though and I do wonder if she's got slightly skinny legs...

If your WNSS fits ok then you'll probably be fine...

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Plus she'll be changing shape so much that even if it didn't fit NOW she'll grow into it :)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Thu May 07, 2009 4:47 pm

I think Imogen has quite decent thighs at the moment, been suprised at the popper settings we are using. Zach had twig legs!!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 pm

jules070603 wrote:
I am looking at crazy options and really can't justify putting it on a sized nappy, unless the medium last a long long time!!! Maybe I should ask that question too :giggle: :giggle:

I tried one of Summer's mediums on Jak the other day, and it fitted :wink:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies