hf1

what is the diff between M and M L??????

My avatar
lisa0476
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby lisa0476 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:07 am

im confuzzled my ds 13 weeks has been in medium pockets for a week now and seems to be getting on great but i also have some medium long????? now i dunno wot they mean by medium long lol (sorry im a novice ;p) i can see they are bigger but then why are they still called medium HELP!!!! someone explain lol :-?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby Louise » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 am

They're called medium/long or medium/large as they're somewhere inbetween the two sizes. :wink: My UD M/L has the waist and thigh settings of a M but the rise of a L. HTH

My avatar
lisa0476
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby lisa0476 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:55 am

Louise wrote:They're called medium/long or medium/large as they're somewhere inbetween the two sizes. :wink: My UD M/L has the waist and thigh settings of a M but the rise of a L. HTH


so basically they will be to big atm for my wee man then????? omg can you tell im new to this haha :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby Louise » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

lisa0476 wrote:
Louise wrote:They're called medium/long or medium/large as they're somewhere inbetween the two sizes. :wink: My UD M/L has the waist and thigh settings of a M but the rise of a L. HTH


so basically they will be to big atm for my wee man then????? omg can you tell im new to this haha :hohoho:


They'd probably fit fine around the waist and legs but the rise will probably come up way over his belly button. :giggle:

My avatar
lisa0476
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby lisa0476 » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Louise wrote:
lisa0476 wrote:
Louise wrote:They're called medium/long or medium/large as they're somewhere inbetween the two sizes. :wink: My UD M/L has the waist and thigh settings of a M but the rise of a L. HTH


so basically they will be to big atm for my wee man then????? omg can you tell im new to this haha :hohoho:


They'd probably fit fine around the waist and legs but the rise will probably come up way over his belly button. :giggle:


so nipple warmers then :hohoho: :giggle: :hohoho:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby flutterby » Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 pm

you need to be careful as medium longs are different to medium/large, a medium long as Louise said is a medium just with a higher rise, whereas a medium large is actually a different size somewhere between medium and large.

Unless your LO is very long then the medium longs will look very odd on him, Summer is short will never fit in medium longs I don't think, but I've ordered her a couple large short weenotions pockets for her birthday, as in large but with a medium rise, :giggle:, my daughter is awkward!!!

My avatar
lisa0476
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: what is the diff between M and M L??????

Postby lisa0476 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:58 pm

flutterby wrote:you need to be careful as medium longs are different to medium/large, a medium long as Louise said is a medium just with a higher rise, whereas a medium large is actually a different size somewhere between medium and large.

Unless your LO is very long then the medium longs will look very odd on him, Summer is short will never fit in medium longs I don't think, but I've ordered her a couple large short weenotions pockets for her birthday, as in large but with a medium rise, :giggle:, my daughter is awkward!!!


deff sure they are medium long....... have to say he is going to be long tho so they may fit soon lol..........


Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies