hf1

WN leakage :(

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: WN leakage :(

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:51 pm

do you think they will have as many layers as the ones you use ?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:03 pm

Just found something about them it says they are slightly smaller, and the main part is 6 laters, it doesn't say how many layers the snap in bit is but I would imagine it would be 2, there for making it 8 layers too!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:06 pm

ahh thanks lol i am no good at finding anything on google wonder if they will fit a wnos properly am debating wetaher to gte a set of easy peasy hemp boosters as well even tho i have got quite a few cotton and microfibre boosters

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:14 pm

just ordered some thinking i may be able to get away with 2 easy peasy hempo with a microfibre booster cos then it should be 12 layers of hemp i think

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:18 am

just had a email from them saying she is in europe untill 6th august so won't be posting till then so i have said i want a refund so now got to find soem more do you think the large ones like you use will be far to big to go in a small wnos

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:14 am

babyjjbaby wrote:just had a email from them saying she is in europe untill 6th august so won't be posting till then so i have said i want a refund so now got to find soem more do you think the large ones like you use will be far to big to go in a small wnos

Summer is on the smallest setting in all her OS pockets!

My avatar
babyjjbaby
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyjjbaby » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:26 am

ahh is she bless i didn't know if the size 2 inserts were longer thats why i thought id ask i have bought 3 size 2 now from bbaykind so will be happy when it gets here fed up of bulky prefolds

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies