My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Bumgenius

Postby clothmama » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:42 pm

WOW :D WOW :D WOW :D

I didn't know what I'd think of this nappy after having it sooooo hyped up by so many people but I'm just soooooo impressed. For the first time ever I put it on the poor child without washing it first as I just couldn't wait (bad mummy again!!). It arrived folded to the nb size and its sooo cute. On Louis (10 kg - 22lbs) its on the medium fit and has loads of room and looks really trim and nice. Bizzarely it seem slike a trimmer fir than my fuzzis which I wouldnt think possible from a btp nappy. I'm really blown away by this nappy, now what can I sell to justify some more of them??????!!!!!!!! :twisted:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:58 pm

Yes i love mine too, have just one but hoping to fund some more....now what can i sell!! :lol: What colour have you got Tory? I have grasshopper green :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:52 pm

Is there anyone who doesn't like them?????

I have 4 now, one BG1 blue which is now faded a bit and 3 BG2 in blossom which are just gorgeous!!!! :D :D :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:46 am

I've got the green one too!

I think Amanda said on another thread that she had had leaks with hers. I add a thin hemp booster or the small oval booster out of my Babybeehind to mine as I don't think mf boosters cope well enough on thier own with my Louis!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:38 pm

I'm thinking of getting one or two of these.. like the sound of grasshopper green!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:12 pm

Isabelle's got the green one too!

I like the fit but I'm not sure if I prefer it over fuzzis - certainly it's not as slim on the medium fit due to the fold-over of the MF pad which is all I use as at the moment she's not a heavy wetter...

So I'm still undecided really - don't dislike it certainly tho'

I think I'm just going off velcro a lot...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:51 am

I now have a pink, blue and yellow one but I really don't like the look of the green one - perhaps it is better in real life?

I wish they would do more cute colours and prints - or maybe not 'cos then I might have to order more :lol:

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:16 am

the colour options are what has stopped me from getting more for sure, not that I really need any more nappies but if they had cute one I'd get another 1 or 2! :twisted:

:twisted: The green is different to how it looks on screen but pretty nice.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:32 pm

They are definately missing a trick with the colour / prints. I seem to be able to justify another Happy Heiny if it has an irresistable print even though I don't need any more nappies but am not tempted at all to buy more bg's as the only ones I don't have are plain white or the green which really doesn't appeal to me.

Wonder if they will bring out more?

Annette

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies