hf1

Easyfit AIO anyone?

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Easyfit AIO anyone?

Postby clarge » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:11 pm

bought 2 one bamboo one fluffy stuff. opinions? reviews? leaked out of the fluffy one in 2 hours with extra insert in. wondering if I made a mistake.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Easyfit AIO anyone?

Postby weefywoo » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 pm

are these the tots bots?? If so I bought 5 and ended up selling them on as they leaked within an hour.... your lucky you got 2 :-? Mine were the fluffle version too. I found them a rubbish fit around the legs I would have had to cut off Imogens blood supply in her belly to get the legs to fit!!! :shock: :shock:
Hopefully you will find the bamboo version better

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 pm

I have one - a fluffle one. I find it really reliable tbh but never use it as I think it's much too bulky on my DD. The extra insert is made from bamboo, which needs a good few washes before it's really absorbent - hopefully you might get on better with yours after it's been washed more?

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:23 am

Dylan is 13 months so the fit is slightly bulky but not too bad but i can imagine on a smaller baby its massive! the bamboo one doesnt look too bad... Only had 1 wash so far.....

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 pm

We got on OK with them but as I had a fluffle one I found it a bit bulky. I also found it a faff to get the insert out before I washed it and if I left it in, it just seemed to end up in a squished ball at the end and it worries me they don't get washed properly.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:03 pm

I want to love this nappy, but don't.

I have the fluffle variety and it's fantastic to wash and dry. I find it hard to stuff, but I don't have slim hands or the patience for getting the booster in, so possibly better for other people. It's not too bulky no my LO, who is 5 months old and normal-to-chubby around the legs. It is great for using when I know he will only wee, and it will last 3 hours, but I could not get it to contain bf poo. The problem seemed to be the fit around the top of the legs, no matter which set of poppers I used.

It's a shame, as IMO it's nowhere near as good as the 2 parters or the flexitots. Now, flexitots are a nappy I DO love :D

Kate

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm afraid I can't possibly get a good fit on Clement with my bamboo Easyfit! I recently tried it on him (thinking he was bigger and would fill it out more). But the poo escape on his Daddy's lap was as if baby didn't have a nappy on :shock: so I think I've been banned from ever letting him wear it again! :hohoho: It's OK on Benjamin (tho still not a brilliant fit like Fuzzibunz) but I don't see how anyone can use it from birth or even small.

My avatar
afterglow
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby afterglow » Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:47 pm

I had the Fluffles one and have passed it onto a friend. It always leaked, and I was nearly put off cloth nappies for good (not to mention some of the unfortunates at the childrens' centre who were helping) when a teething nappy exploded everywhere. I haven't really got on with any of the Tots nappies that aren't fitteds, the legholes are always far too big for us.

My avatar
Vicki
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Vicki » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 pm

I really like the bamboo one - lovely fit for babies over 14lbs (lack of leg gusset) - slim and absorbent. The fluffle one was a disaster - bamboo is their bestseller.

Vicki

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies