wool boosters?!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: wool boosters?!

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :giggle:

I thought that wasn't quite the right word but cant remember the right one so kept quiet. :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:43 pm

gayleygoo wrote:
tanya2007 wrote:I don't lanolise mine, I don't think you need to. Wool is naturally agoraphobic, so it just helps stop leaks a bit better, if that makes sense. I find them really good in my night nappies. I'd love to get 2 or 3 more, but can't find them for sale separately, so would love a link if you have one.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Agoraphobia (from Greek aγορά, "marketplace"; and φόβος/φοβία, -phobia) is an anxiety disorder, often precipitated by the fear of having a panic attack in a setting from which there is no easy means of escape. As a result, sufferers of agoraphobia may avoid public and/or unfamiliar places. In severe cases, the sufferer may become confined to his or her home, experiencing difficulty traveling from this "safe place."

sorry i giggled a little a that :giggle:

:oops: :oops: :oops: I meant water repellant (I think), but you know what I mean :giggle: :oops:

ETA: Got it wrong again :oops: :oops: Maybe I should just give up here

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Yep. Know what you mean :wink: Still can't quite get my head around the concept of them :-? but get the general idea. :babyroll: Might try knitting some and have a play!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: at agoraphobic

I have been wondering this too

My avatar
tytyk
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby tytyk » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 am

winniewheresmypooh wrote:Yep. Know what you mean :wink: Still can't quite get my head around the concept of them :-? but get the general idea. :babyroll: Might try knitting some and have a play!

Think of booster that you don´t have to wash every time after use! You should try one! :)

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies