OMG Blueberry Minki at Green Jelly

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

OMG Blueberry Minki at Green Jelly

Postby clothmama » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:02 am

OMG so found a uk site with them at £18.99 for the one size - sorry I really could not justify spending that when I could have 2 lovley pocket bots or many other lovely nappies!!! what do you think!?? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll:

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:43 am

Hi Tory,

I must admit that although I would love a blueberry nappy, it's the price that has been stopping me from buying one so far when there are so many other funky nappies around for a quarter of the price.

Gisele

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:30 am

Presumably postage is on top of that too!?!?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is WAAAAAAAAAY over the top - it's not like they're the cutest, most reliable, organic or anything else nappy really, they're just cute that's it!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:56 am

Yeah, apparently the price has been fixed for (legitimate) UK sellers. I think the onesize is £18.99 and the sized is £17.50 and then the non minky ones are something like £15.99.

It does seem very expensive, especially when they are so much cheaper to order from overseas. I think they are going to struggle to persuade people to justify spending that much. People might buy one for the novelty but I would think that £15 was probably most people's limit.

I will probably order one from Babykind (when they eventually stock them) as with my discount it will work out quite reasonable and I could probably sort people out if they want one - especially local people as I get free postage. But I don't think people will buy them in bulk like they have with other nappies.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:10 am

Sounds like they're pricing themselves out of the UK market really...

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:31 am

OMFG!! Thats $43 in Oz thats rediculous :!: :shock: :!: :shock: :!:

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:51 pm

It is a l0t 0f m0ney, I think I my 6 w0rked 0ut at £14.30 ish each and that was with cust0mes charges 0n 0ne l0t. They were in the sale at the time but I d0n't think I c0uld spend any m0re than that.

I have t0 say th0ugh, I l0ve my blueberries, much prefer them t0 my bumgenius and the inserts are fab.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:26 pm

charliemum wrote

as with my discount it will work out quite reasonable

may I ask what the discount is :wink: :wink:
xxxxxx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:03 am

I saw the price of them and was quite amazed that they are going to get people to buy them. I bought mine for £15 inc postage and thought that was very expensive for a single nappy. Got to hand it to the company though, if they can make a profit selling them at that price, their doing well.

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies