hf1

Real Easy nappies by Hip Hip Baby

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Real Easy nappies by Hip Hip Baby

Postby squidsin » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

I was thinking of getting a couple more BG as they're working for me...then I thought of getting the organic BG (although slightly put off by the poppers as the velcro is what makes the BGs so hubby-friendly in our home)...now after a bit of nappy site browsing, I'm considering the Real Easy nappy instead! Can't find any reviews online though. Anyone know if it's any good?

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Real Easy nappies by Hip Hip Baby

Postby weefywoo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 pm

I had one which I used at night , they're alright .. Have a huge pocket which is excellent for stuffing I found that the sizing was pretty big .. ie I had a med which fit my 23 mth old and she is in lrg for everything, Drying time is average due to the flap out booster but I would advise putting a different insert on top as the flap out is hemp!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:08 am

I felt that the Hip Hip Baby nappies are quite "poofy" iygwim, not as trim as BGs. I haven't tried the organic BGs so don't know what they are like.

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Thanks for the replies. Hmm, think I'll stick with the BGs!

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:52 am

Hi, I have about four of the nappies and so far like them very much, would recommend you use a booster a night time but the sizing is great I think my Ale will go from the medium to potty :)
They have also started selling them in Cow prints, but being the guys behind wonderoos you know its a good nappie...

My avatar
lollipoplizzie
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby lollipoplizzie » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 am

I used one a couple of times as a night nappy, a friend lent it to me to try. I didn't get any leaks but I didn't like the fit so much, too baggy I thought, but tbh I would have twice as much stuffing in there now so it might not be as baggy.

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:19 pm

I have one that I got for my demo kit, and i really don't like it :-? Its kinda like a wonderoo (if you have any of those) so its very bunched up between the legs and the rise seems quite low. Very strange fit, and IMO not really worth the money...

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies