hf1

stuffing BG

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

stuffing BG

Postby lazylexis » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:16 am

At the moment we are using the microfibre insert with 1 or 2 EP hemp but are getting the odd leak around the legs ( mainly when DH puts them on tho!!He won't use 2 parters or ones with poppers yet , but he'll learn, Nathan is 10 weeks now!)
I was wondering what bamboo inserts fit well in a BG, we've got 2 PD ones so far so what do u use?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: stuffing BG

Postby mabo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:19 am

I sometimes used to stuff our BG's with WN bamboo inserts or the poppered booster of a WNNN on top of the EP Hemp. They seem the right fit, but that is for when they were used in BG's that were at the largest rise setting...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:27 am

I use Bambinex Bamboo Boosters ontop of an easy peasy hemp insert...i dont go near the MF ones...they always leak...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 am

They are quite wide so I've found most intserts fit them well, I like the WNs ones they semm to fit perfectly, but they are narrower now I think, PD fit nicely, I use a PD and 2 EP hemp and they last over night!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:48 am

thanks, will look into getting a couple of bambinex ones and get more PD!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:20 pm

I use blueberry onesize inserts for almost all my pocket nappies, and they fit in BG's very well :D and can easily be boosted!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies