Postby emmalala » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:09 am

just got some petit dessous ones and they are a great fit :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: WNSS - Medium - Stuffing

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:11 am

Annette wrote:I find the BB combo inserts are fab. I haven't had a medium WN but have used the BB inserts onthe medium setting in a onesize and it worked great, they have the advantage then of being able to use them in large pockets when you get there too :wink:

BB inserts are too wide!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:14 am

Anything trifolding is good, just fold it in 4 instead, I find PD a bit to wide too, Summer's bday nappies were large but with a medium rise, fit like a M BB and soooooo much easier to stuff!

bamboo terry, fold like you would a jo fold up to the trifold part, on top of an EP hemp, as the EP curves round the bamboo a bit, works for us!

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 am

flutterby wrote:Anything trifolding is good, just fold it in 4 instead, I find PD a bit to wide too, Summer's bday nappies were large but with a medium rise, fit like a M BB and soooooo much easier to stuff!

bamboo terry, fold like you would a jo fold up to the trifold part, on top of an EP hemp, as the EP curves round the bamboo a bit, works for us!

Sorry to jump on your thread, Pleased you mentioned the large with medium rise as just noticed WN does them and was going to try them to see if they are ok as think they should be as a large WNNL fits just to big on rise, do they fit the same as WNNL?

I found geobel bamboo boosters, can't remember there new name, fitted in the mediums ok.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:41 am

bryc1 wrote:
flutterby wrote:Anything trifolding is good, just fold it in 4 instead, I find PD a bit to wide too, Summer's bday nappies were large but with a medium rise, fit like a M BB and soooooo much easier to stuff!

Sorry to jump on your thread, Pleased you mentioned the large with medium rise as just noticed WN does them and was going to try them to see if they are ok as think they should be as a large WNNL fits just to big on rise, do they fit the same as WNNL?

I'm sure they would do the same with the NLs, Summer's are actually a shorter rise than the standard rise large, which is 18", hers are 17", but contact Suzanne and she'll help you work out what you want I'm sure!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 am

Also from checking the site it seems the NLs are a shorter rise than the SSs any way, at 18.25

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:43 am

Gaaah, Bryony you have another child that you have no ticker for don't you, it really confuses me :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:51 am

flutterby wrote:Gaaah, Bryony you have another child that you have no ticker for don't you, it really confuses me :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Yes :oops: I keep meaning to update them all and add Roxy's on,poor 3rd child sydrome, see putting off post maybe get it done tonight :lol:

Cheers for sizing info, will contact Suzanne as would love to find a way to make WNSS fit her as love them for how slim they fit etc.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies