hf1

WNSS Medium rise

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

WNSS Medium rise

Postby bryc1 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:18 am

Hanna very kindly lent me a L WNSS with med rise to try on Roxy as couldn't get Mediums to fit her legs nicely. Anyway it is a great fit on tightest setting a bit big on waist but not overly so. I am going to be ordering one but was wondering how long it would last rise wise as moneys tight not wanting to get it and her outgrow it quickly. So when did your LO outgrow WNSS mediums?

Edited to add Ty was never in Medium as he was a very chunky baby as well as being long like Roxy. He was 18lb at 4 months so when went into cloth at 6 months went straight to large.

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: WNSS Medium rise

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Lili is 20 months, around 24 lbs (wild guess, we haven't been to the doctor's in over 6 months :oops:), and still fits a medium on the 3rd snaps, no rise issues. Just measured and it's a 17" rise. :wink:

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: WNSS Medium rise

Postby bryc1 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Cheers for that. We couldn't get a good fit at all with WNSS mediums but as you know WNAI2 meds fit ok. The WNSS large with med rise is a really good fit I was just worried about how long it would last and had nothing to compair to as Ty went straight into Larges. Was thinking that it should last Roxy a while, so you have confirmed it for me thanks.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies