hf1

Sigh... new pockets

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Sigh... new pockets

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

I was just sorting my nappy laundry and stuffing my pockets, and ahhhhhhh, aren't new pockets lovely? It can be a right struggle to wangle an insert in after a lot of washes :-?, but they just slide right in for the first few weeks. No, there is no point, just sharing a nappy moment :hohoho:.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Sigh... new pockets

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:56 pm

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
my df thinks i'm mad cos i know which insert goes with which nappy and get stressed if he tries to help and does it wrong! :giggle:

My avatar
squidsin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby squidsin » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:56 pm

I know what you mean Emma. I am waiting on some new inserts so used one of my BG ones in my new PBPD nappy today and it felt really wrong! Also, one of my BG inserts has gone missing, and it's really really bugging me having one insert-less nappy shell about the place!
Note to self: get a grip. :giggle:

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:50 pm

:giggle: I'm the same, most of my inserts are random but they each go with a particular nappy :roll:.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Nappy moments - my favourite is putting all the nappy bits back together as I'm unpegging the washing from the line, so I end up with a basket full of ready made up nappies to take back in the house. It's the little things in life that make me happy. :)

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:10 pm

Soupdragon wrote:Nappy moments - my favourite is putting all the nappy bits back together as I'm unpegging the washing from the line, so I end up with a basket full of ready made up nappies to take back in the house. It's the little things in life that make me happy. :)

:giggle: I do that. I love pegging them out in order too, prefolds, inserts, wraps, pockets, AI2 and then fitteds... my next door neighbour actually thinks I'm bonkers... (she told me so :roll: )

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:11 pm

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: to your neighbours thinking your nuts jayne!
My neighbour thinks im mad too. don't even get me started on the mil and my woolies..... :roll:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:18 pm

emmalala wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: to your neighbours thinking your nuts jayne!
My neighbour thinks im mad too. don't even get me started on the mil and my woolies..... :roll:

My MIL quite likes the idea of my woolies, it's my mum who just doesn't get it!!! She told my little sister to try and get me to go out for a few drinks with because sitting in and knitting every night isn't normal for a 23 year old.... :babyrolleyes: :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 pm

emmajayne33 wrote:
emmalala wrote::hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: to your neighbours thinking your nuts jayne!

My MIL quite likes the idea of my woolies, it's my mum who just doesn't get it!!! She told my little sister to try and get me to go out for a few drinks with because sitting in and knitting every night isn't normal for a 23 year old.... :babyrolleyes: :giggle:

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: my neighbours looked at me very strangly the other day cos i was knitting sat on the garden bench!1 :hohoho:
mil hates my woolies, says they look like we can't afford to dress our kids and they must be hot and itchy. :roll:
quite the opposite reallly cos the price you pay for some woolies you could get 10 pairs of pjs! and dan loves them :babyrolleyes:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies