hf1

ittis - stuffing

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

ittis - stuffing

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:31 am

hi - ive reserved 2 small ittis on here, and before i get them need to know whats best for stuffing them? charlie is a medium wetter (i think!)

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: ittis - stuffing

Postby clairelana » Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:40 am

Ittys don't need to be stuffed. THey should include the boosters that snap in. They are All in 2 or all in ones.

Hth, I'll try to get a pic in a bit i think mine is in the dryer(well Kaydi's) :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:30 am

fluffy cabbage i bet you think i am stalking you now! i just remember being a newbie this time last year and happy to hellp! basically it is an all in one nappy it has an outer part which is fluffy then inside there are poppers you pop in the bamboo layer which is folded up then on top pop in the bamboo/suedecloth layer with is also absorbent and keeps bum dry. so you can actually changethe inserts without having to change the whole nappy, i am so in love with my ittis! you can then buy little mini booster to pop in too but you may not need them

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:19 pm

:giggle: u r stalking me :hohoho: oooooooooooh i see! god i cant believe i hadnt cottoned onto that yet :hohoho:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies